2009-05-04

Hi, I'm Margot

Hello, my name is Margot, I'm sixteen.

I'm french and I've always liked foreign languages. It started with English and then with German. Unfortunatly, my parents, who studied German at school and hated it, didn't want me to study it, so I started learning Spanish. Spanish is a very beautifil language too, but later, when I started listenning to german music, I started learning it alone too.

Busuu helped me a lot : I've learnt loads of vocabulary but, most of all, I was able to speak with antive speakers, and that's what made me become better and better.I've taken a German exam recently. I hope I successed.

That's why I created this blog ; I wanted to thank Busuu and try to share everything I learnt and the way I did with people who have the same interests as me.

Your turn ! What did Busuu bring to you?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.